We spend one or two days savouring some of the Calabria excellence, from the Tartufo of Pizzo Calabro, to the Red Onion of Tropea to conclude with the ‘nduja of Spilinga. Between one tasting and another we will also have time to take a break on the wonderful Coast of the Gods.
At the end of the tour you can choose to say goodbye here or continue with another experience.
At a distance of a few kilometres we find towns characterised by their typical, as the truffle ice cream of Pizzo Calabro, the Red Onion of Tropea and the ‘nduja of Spilinga.
We will alternate the tasting of these excellencies by now world-renowned and the visits to castles, churches and historic town centres.
● 8:00 Departure from Reggio Calabria
● 9:15 Arrive in Vibo Valentia
● 10:40 Arrive in Pizzo Calabro
● 10:50 Stop for truffle ice cream and visite of the Murat castle
● 12:30 Stop at the Piedigrotta Church
● 14:00 Lunch in Tropea
● 15:00 Walk through the alleys of Tropea and relax on the beach
● 18:45 Arrive in Spilinga and tasting of typical local products
● 21:00 Back in Reggio Calabria