We spend two days in Taormina, The Pearl of the Ionian Sea, a destination renowned for its landscape and architectural wonders, worldly pleasures and good food from 1700.
Together we can:
– take photos in the most important places or the city: Greek Theatre, Isola Bella and so on;
– admire Planes steeped in centurier-old history;
– take a long walk through the places frequented by Truman Capote and his friends Christian Dior and Peggy Guggenheim, Greta Garbo, Salvador Dalì and many others;
– enjoy a granita or arancino or cannolo;
– cuddle in one of the most evocative places or the entire Sicilian coast.
At the end or this tour you can choose to say goodbye here or continue the next day with another experience.
Once chosen by all civilizations for its strategic positioning for military defense, Taormina has been appreciated in the centuries to come for its landscape and architectural wonders. Since last century it has been a popular destination for luxury tourism and shopping addicted.
09:00 B&B Fontana Vecchia
11:30 Greek Theatre
13:00 Municipal Gardens and Lunch
15:00 Villa Mon Repos
16:00 Isola Bella
09:00 Mocambo Bar
10:00 Victoria Hotel
11:00 Saracen Castle
16:30 Casa Cuseni
17:30 San Domenico Palace Hotel